Message in a bottle


Edmund Berninger (1843-1910), Italian Coastal Landscape

Greetings, dear finder,

I am a professional philosopher, researcher specializing in early modern thought, and a writer. I recently launched my professional website and wanted to attach a blog to it as an outlet for my miscellaneous writings on history, philosophy, and... well, anything really. 

I have previously stored some of my writings on academia.edu but have become more and more cynical of the platform's attitude towards the users and their blatant AI practices. Therefore, I will be uploading most of my back catalogue from academia to here. I look forward to posting new stuff eventually (already have an idea for a future post) but will begin with a collection of older writings.

I thought to also make (semi-)regular updates on the progress of my research, publications, presentations, and other news related to my activities, in these sort of shorter 'message in a bottle' posts.

Now, let the setting sun colour the infinite shoreline in crimson and purple, as you begin to collect shells from the shore of history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert Plot and Scrotum humanum: The Weird Early History of Paleontology

Message in a bottle