Message in a Bottle
Hermann David Salomon Corrodi (1844-1905), On the Amalfi Coast
Busy week ahead!
I have taken on teaching introduction to history of philosophy at Tampere University again, having classes with the new students every Monday and Tuesday. We discussed philosophy after Plato and Aristotle until early scholasticism this week and will move on to the Renaissance and 17th century philosophy next week. The progress has been slower than usual due to the students being eager to ask questions and discuss the issues raised in the class. But that's the way I like it.
Tomorrow, I will go to a meeting with publishing house Tammi on a possible book project. Can't say too much about that yet but the project would be really interesting.
On thursday, my three-week course on forgotten women philosophers will begin in Vantaa Adult Education Center. Its great to get to try new teaching material with a new audience.
As for article projects in progress, I have had to put them on hold for now due to the teaching and application load that overtakes every Autumn. But will hopefully soon get back to them as well!
Comments
Post a Comment